5 SECRETS ABOUT ME YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE…or maybe you already know.
1. I’m naturally a grumpy negative person 😳 I too have to work at being positive and upbeat and happy! Most people think I just came that way…nope. I didn’t. I didn’t really learn about the power of the mind and positivity until I was married! My dad would share positivity with us but it wasn’t till I was married till I started to really practice it! I wish I would have listened to my dad better and done it earlier!! That’s why I’m so passionate about teaching the youngins.
2. My first Job was a fitness trainer aT my brother Maxs gym MAXOUT FITNESS CENTER! I was 15 yrs old and I would open the guys at 5am and work before school started!! I can’t believe he trusted me!
When I turned 16 I could drive. I had the bad habit of always being late eek! So my dad said “if I was late again I would have to walk” so I was late again and being a man of his word, he made me walk….at 4:30am in the morning! So I would get up early early dress as much like a man as I could and walk in the dark to the gym to open it before school. It took me about a month to learn my lesson. I finally got my car back.
It wasn’t until I moved out I found out my dad would follow me as I walked to the gym every morning 💕😇 #toughlove
3. I cut my hair and donated it to locks oflove 3xs (that’s a lot of hair 😜) and I had a Mohawk for 4 years! cutting my hair that short at first made me really self conscious of looking like a boy in fact people would say I did 🤷🏽♀️ most people thought I was weird and would judge me. Honestly….not saying everyone should chop their hair but I FOUND MYSELF! I had to learn to love ME…no hair attached or to hide behind. To be honest I was starting to feel attached to my long hair and I didn’t want to feel like I NEEDED It… I needed me as I was! I found it! My short hair taught me to be sexy. Gave me confidence because I had to work for it. Taught me how to care about myself. Taught me how to love others. Not to judge. Taught me that I didn’t NEED HAIR OR THINGS to be happy! Will I do it again…..we will see!
4. I eat my food all at once! Meaning I have to mix! I need the sweet and salty and change of taste! Are you a mixer or a one at a timer?!
5. I LOVE JEANS HIGH WAISTED JEANS! Like obsessed I prefer them over leggins any day! When I was single I had 75 pairs…now not so many:) I’ve controlled that addiction 😜 I know I’m weird but I love jeans HIGH WAISTED JEANS ARE LIFE! I love the way they pull in that tummy and tuck everything in!! Once you go high you will never go low 👖😜
welcome to my Jean dreams
The Levi’s I’m wearing in my pics ! Size up! No stretch but feel good on!
Pictures by : Cambria Hauck
I hope my secrets don’t run you off😅 Just wanted you to know me a little better!! Let me know if you want to know anything else! Anything at all!! ASK ME!
Make sure to leave me 5 things about you in the comments 🙂
Don’t forget how amazing you are
SAY IT “I AM AMAZING”