Once upon a time….
I used to care so much about what I looked liked in a swim suit that I just wouldn’t swim. We would spend summers hiding in the house because it was “too hot” but really i just was too insecure about what i looked like that i wouldn’t enjoy swimming or being in the sun enjoying life with my kids. Then I had a reality check…my kids were missing out and I was missing out:( on making fun memories with my boys all because of my own lame, stupid, self thought insecurities. Plus my boys would end the summers looking a little yellow and pale when they are after all 1/2 Poly , haha!
I made a change…..IM SWIMMING AND PUTTING MY BOOTY IN A SWIM SUIT, BECAUSE I HAVE A BODY AND I WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH MY BOYS!!! YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! maybe your already stinking and awesome and never had head issues like me…but if you do SHOVE THEM TO THE SIDE AND LETS SWIM!!! #LIVE
- Im Grateful I have a healthy body that I can play and swim with my boys
- Im Grateful I am able to make memories with my kids
- Im Grateful I can CHOOSE to love my body and all that it does for me!
- Last but not least Grateful for the cutest swim suits from kortnijeane that are for all body types, especially for us preggo mamas so we can feel comfortable and HAVE FUN!!!
****FUN QUICK WORKOUT WITH HOTMESS FITNESS FOR YOUR DAY….CLICK HERE , BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!!!
- All photos by : cambriahauck
Thank you for stopping by, hope you subscribe for more! Be sure to follow hotmessfitness
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR AMAZING SAY IT…”I am AMAZING”
LOVE AND ALOHA,